SportsEngine Registration: Michigan Amateur Hockey Association

2019-2020 Canadian Travel Permit for Exhibition Games


Travel Permit for Exhibition Games Application

Any team wishing to participate in Exhibition Games in Canada must complete the Travel Permit for Exhibition Games Application form.  This must be completed at least 7 days prior to your departure or your USA Hockey insurance will not follow you to Canada and you will be turned away by the Canadian teams as it will compromise the Canadian teams as well.  When scheduling games in Canada, make sure you are scheduling against Hockey Canada registered teams. (There are non-sanctioned teams in Canada that you need to avoid)

You must submit your application at least (7) days in advance to ensure time for approval prior to your departure.

When you apply for a Canadian Travel permit you will need the following:

  • All the pertinent information for where and when you will be playing in Canada
  • Your USA Hockey Team Number

NOTE: Those applying for early September exhibition games will need to supply a roster number from your approved roster for the coming season.


Please direct any questions to:

Bob Yohe